Thursday, February 16, 2012

2012 will be an exciting year :)

Hoorayy...2012
I'm really exciting for this coming event.The start of a new year is always an exciting time for me as it gives me the opportunity to look back on the highlights of last year's.

its all in 2012 :)
end of February - Auni's birthday
- Apam class (teaching and making) -i'm a teacher ok? hehe
March - Best friends wedding :)

April - My son's birthday Muhammad Adam Mirza bin Mohd Faiz
-Sister's, Cousin's and friends birthday party.

June - Family day at A'Famosa Melaka and celebrate BIL and Nephew's birthday at Morib Gold Coast. :)

July - My boss son's wedding at Hotel Istana.
- Puasa on this month rite?

August - Raya time...
September, October,November - no plan.
December - Singapore Universal Studio..Weeehhhuuuuu

Thats all kawan-kawan.. Love u :)

No comments: